The values that we hold to be true are:
- Respect and recognise land right and responsibilities of Pama across Cape York and support them as a united voice from Cape York in relation to land issues;
- Support indigenous land holders to make use of Aboriginal lands as a vehicle for economic, cultural and spiritual sustainability;
- Provide a suite of services relevant to Pama across Cape York as they seek determination of Aboriginal lands and post determination ;
- Uphold the vision of elders at the time of Incorporation for CYLC to be a voice for Aboriginal people now and into the future to ensure land and seas are managed sustainability to build strong future generations.
- Transparency and accountability to the members of CYLC;
- Provide services that build strong grass roots management of land and seas owned by Cape York Pama